020 8372 1000
Cloud Microsoft Services
Email Migration Services
We understand that migrations can prove challenging, risky and can cause disruptions to your business’ productivity. We provide you with the peace of mind of knowing that our comprehensive range of migration solutions can help reduce this risk, and allow migrations to proceed more quickly.
At Caretower we provide you with various types of migration services, from on-premises Exchange server (including the following versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016) to Office 365. We offer a full migration of email data which includes Exchange mailboxes, archive mailboxes, distribution groups, tasks, calendars, shared mailboxes and public folders.
This can be a full cutover migration to Exchange Online which will be a fully hosted service on Office 365, or a hybrid deployment which offers your organisation the ability to extend the feature-rich experience and administrative control between both environments.
A hybrid deployment provides administrators the feel of a single Exchange organisation between both Exchange on-premises server and Exchange Online. This deployment can also serve as an intermediate step to moving completely to a fully hosted email service in Exchange Online. This allows your administrators to choose when to migrate mailboxes to Exchange Online.
Depending on your requirements, we can perform our migration services either remotely or on-site.
Our Migration Service includes:
- Creation of Office 365 tenant
- Adding, configuring and verifying custom
- domains in Office 365
- The migration of users created in the cloud
- Licensing of users
- Migration of user mailbox, calendars, tasks, contacts, distribution groups and shared mailboxes
- Install and configure directory synchronisation with password synchronisation to synchronise both directories (this is not a requirement for a migration)
- All steps will be tested thoroughly throughout the migration
ON-SITE/REMOTE DAYSExchange Online Protection
We can also configure and implement Exchange Online protection, online archiving, spam, retention and anti-malware policies. In addition, our professional services can also configure advanced features such as DLP, auditing and In-place eDiscovery and hold.
Azure Active Directory Synchronisation
We offer a number of cloud identity models for Office 365. We can perform the deployment and configuration of Azure Active Directory connect tool which allows all objects within the on-premises Active Directory to be synchronised to Office 365, including the password hash.
Different Cloud Identity Models:
- Cloud Identity – Single identity in the cloud with no integration to on-premises directories.
- Directory and Password Synchronisation – Single identity mastered on-premises and synced to the cloud. (Installation of Azure Directory connect tool is required for synchronisation)
Office 365 Console Administration, Configuration and Deployment
- We can perform all administrative tasks and configurations in the Office 365 portal including setting up an Office 365 tenancy, adding/verifying custom domains, licensing users and reporting.
OneDrive For Business Online Configuration and Deployment
- Installing and configuring OneDrive for Business on endpoints to synchronise on-premises documents with Office 365.
Office ProPlus Configuration and Deployment
- Installing and configuring Office 365 ProPlus on all compatible endpoints (Windows and Mac).
Skype for Business Online Configuration and Deployment
- Deploy and configuring Skype for Business online inyour Office 365 portal.
To find out how we can support your business, call our Microsoft department on 020 8372 1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.